The aim of the under-toe straightener is to lengthen hammer or claw toes without discomfort in order to avoid stressful contact with the shoe. This means that it reduces pain and helps to prevent corns or callused areas forming on top of and at the tip of the toe.
Putting on a shoe when you have hammer toe or claw toe can be very painful. You may choose to keep the toes in this position and to protect them from contact with the shoes to avoid pain: in this case, choose a Toe protector. The risk is that the toes will end up being fixed in this position and that it will be more difficult to correct. An alternative solution: position a straightener under the toes that will allow them to lengthen. This means that the toes retain some flexibility and rubbing from the shoes is avoided.
Hammer, claw toes, corns at the end of the toes...
- Do not use on an open wound.
- Persons with arteritis, diabetes, polyneuritis, peripheral neuropathy, or foot ulcers: consult your physician or chiropodist before application and monitor your foot during use.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
- Hold the Hammer toe Cuschion by the rounded top part.
- The elastic strap slips over the third toe. The largest part of the Cushion needs to be under the second toe.
- Place the Hammer toe Cushion in the free space at the base of the toes.
- Then slip on socks, stockings or tights to secure the Cushion in the proper position.
WHAT IT IS USED FOR
The Hammer toe cushion makes the toes feel comfortable by maintaining them firmly in good position and thus limits the formation of corns on the tip.
Its shape allows it to adapt to the space under the toes without causing any discomfort. The Hammer toe Cushion is filled with a material, covered by soft fabric, called EpitheliumTM.
- Machine washable at 30°C in the mesh laundry bag or by handwash (no twisting nor rubbing).
- Air dry. Do not iron.
COMPOSITION: 90% silicone, 10% polyamide/elastane fabric.
The materials used have passed all the regulatory tests required by ISO standard 10993-1 relating to products that come into contact with the skin. If an incident occurs, stop using the product immediately and inform MILLET Innovation.
Millet Innovation cannot be held responsible for failure to use the product in accor- dance with the manufacturerʼs recommendations.
Hamer toe cuchions are available in sizes S and M. See the size guide below.
No customer comments for the moment.