Digitubes® are very slim patented protectors with built-in Epithelium 26®: they redistribute pressure and inhibit rubbing to the toe. Result: formation of hard skin (hard corns, interdigital soft corns) is reduced, blisters are avoided and the pain is relieved.
Do you have a painful toe? A hard corn or interdigital corn (corns between two toes)? Try Digitubes® by EPITACT®! It contains Epithelium 26® silicone gel, which prevents hard skin and the pain caused by excessive rubbing and pressure. Digitubes® are so slim it can even be worn in sports trainers! Its main advantage, beside being so compact is that it is washable and reusable! This means the Digitubes® are the solution which have all of the following advantages: discreet, effective and economical.
Protect toes or fingers, prevent formation of corns and blisters, and alleviate pain.
- Do not use on an open wound.
- Persons with arteritis, diabetes, polyneuritis, peripheral neuropathy, or foot ulcers: consult your physician or chiropodist before application and monitor your foot during use.
WHAT IT IS USED FOR
- EpitheliumTM is a silicone gel with similar pressure distribution properties to those of human subcutaneous tissue. The presence of this substance in Digitubes® prevents corn formation and alleviates pain when calluses have already formed.
- Because they are not bulky, Digitubes® can be used on two consecutive toes at the same time.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
- Use a good pair of scissors to cut the Digitube® to the required length.
- Remove the protective film covering the gel.
- Turn the Digitube® inside out and place it on the toe, making sure that the EpitheliumTM gel is in contact with the area you wish to protect.
- Hand-wash, without scrubbing.
- Leave to dry naturally. Do not iron.
COMPOSITION : 73% silicone, 27% polyamide/elastane fabric.
The materials used have passed all the regulatory tests required by ISO standard 10993-1 relating to products that come into contact with the skin. If an incident occurs, stop using the product immediately and inform MILLET Innovation.
Millet Innovation cannot be held responsible for failure to use the product in accor- dance with the manufacturerʼs recommendations.
Digitubes are available in sizes S, M and L. See the size guide below.
No customer comments for the moment.